TRUE BLUE Gun Grease
TRUE BLUE Gun Grease is the shit for any firearms tolerances, tight or loose. MRCC ™ and Polymerization provides smooth high-performing action, stays viscous, will never degrade to a sticky gooey substance caused by heat and age. Retains a film to maintain hydrodynamics (keeps mechanisms from touching) even high pressure areas.
Has high corrosion protection for short or long term storage. Works as an anti-seize.
Contains no PTFE/Teflon/Ceramic/Lithium. We are much better than that with compounds used in the aerospace industry. Performs in a broad temperature range from high heat to cold. Pour Point is -30F / -34C degrees. We love the heat!
Available sizes: 1oz and 4oz tubs.
NOTE: With all greases, some oil bleed is normal. Stir as needed.
Other applications: Reloading presses, fishing reels & where a lite weight grease is needed.
- Uses Aerospace technology and compounds. Extremely low co-efficient of friction. Slick. Slippery. Smooth.
- 10 times slipperier then Teflon (PTFE) which is old school technology.
- Ceramic infused lubricants? Please! We don’t do gimmicks. No BS.
- Out performs lithium greases which can effect seals.
- High sheer strength to prevent galling in guns and chokes. Great for threads.
- Prevents stuck choke tubes caused by corrosion, stress of steel shot loads, high temperatures and pressure from repeated skeet and trap shooting
- Performs in high pressure areas such as bolt lugs.
- Stays in place to maintain very high film strength to keeps mechanisms from touching.
- Excellent for muzzle loader breech plugs to prevent seizing
- High corrosion protection to all metal surfaces for short or long term storage.
- Performs in temperature range from high heat to extreme cold.
- Pour Point is -30ºF / -34ºC degrees.
- Does not degrade to a sticky gooey substance.
- Water Proof. Protects against sea water exposure direct or atmosphere.